Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oh, necklace! What are you doing?!?!




Top: maurices
Blazer: Gap (very old, like a decade)
Pants: Pac Sun
Belt: Aero (old)
Flats: maurices (even older)


Life just gets busy, ya know? That's what has happened. I keep assuring myself that as soon as the sun starts to show it's face and present us with longer days, I'll be back to my blogging self. In the mean time, I wanted to let you know I'm alive and although I'm not posting the most exciting outfits, I have put them together. In fact, I've become so clever in my outfit preparation. Who would have thunk I'd decide to wear these crazy clown pants again with a cherry print top. It's like I am in third grade all over again! I do love this top though. I understand if you think it's strange. I intend to get a ton of use out of it...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE cherries! And your top is adorable and looks perfect with that outfit!
    I can't wait to see the pretty ensembles you've put together!!
    You got that right...life is flying...well, march is at least! :)

    Have a relaxing night!! :)

    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete