Saturday, February 25, 2012

Same shirt. Different time of day.





All apparel is maurices; some available at maurices.com

These outfits were filmed in reverse order than the title of my blog. You'll notice my hair is adorable and full in the night outfits and it is the exact opposite in my day attire photos. This is because I woke up after a fantastic night out, found the shirt I had worn the night before draped over my guest bedroom bed and decided, "This can be cute again!" And luckily it was. My flat hair and tired eyes were not but C'est la vie (uh, no I'm not French).

2 comments:

  1. Great both day and night!! Thank you for all you share! You and your wardrobe are inspirational! :)

    Thank you so much for all your kind words and all your support. It really means a lot.
    :)

    I hope you and the Mr have a wonderful Sunday!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete