Sunday, February 12, 2012

The wonderful world of blazers.





Top & Blazer: H&M (top similar here) (Blazer similar here)
Denim: Silver Brand Co. (buy here)
Shoes: Rock & Republic for Kohl's (buy here)

I'm a little sailor girl. A little sailor girl that loves her skinny jeans and can't decide exactly which way the blue and white stripes are suppose to go. I think they're just fine the way they are.

Once again, something the wonderful world of blogging has opened my eyes up to understand. Sometimes fashion doesn't need to make sense. It is about taking chances and trying new things.

Like red flats!! Aren't they adorable. I am very, very excited about Rock & Republic's new line at Kohl's. You should get there and check it out. The denim is very high quality and it's all on sale this week. Go ... now!! Run!!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit. Love the pop of color you added with the flats! So cute!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Seriously. There's nothing I don't love about this...the two-way stripes and that jolt of red...amazing look! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes can go any way you want and I like what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I'm so sorry I've missed so many posts! This wk has been a little ca rayyyy zeee!
    And WOW...amazing outfit! You are so stinkin' pretty and put together!
    Those red flats really make it pop and
    The stripes on stripes looks great!

    I saw a commercial for the new jeans! I'm going to be near Kohl's tonight. I'm going to stop in! :) thanks for the reminder!

    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete