Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bye, bye weekend.




Cardigan: Target (similar here)
Shirt: maurices (old)
Belt: Gap (similar here)
Jeans: Silver Jeans Co. (here) (similar here)
Boots: Kohl's (similar here)

I've been so tired lately. I literally gave up the other day trying to put together an outfit. Then yesterday I just didn't feel like bothering my husband to even take photos. Today I almost opted for pajamas before I even got ten feet in the front door. The weather was so nice but I'm just feeling very fatigued. That said, I'm sorry I've been kind of missing. I promise this spring and summer will be filled with lots of fun outfits. I'm just about officially sick of boots, leg warmers, and skinny jeans! SAY WHAT??!!

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit too!!! You have to teach me how to dress... I am to matchy matchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! I love the layering.

    Also, I agree completely - I am totally sick of boots, leg warmers and skinny jeans. But it's all I can possibly wear until it warms up! So frustrating. I need spring just as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!!! Hope you feel better soon! If you have a chance, please check out/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mustard! and the florals in the outfit, so cute!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Diggin' the floral shirt! I'm big on floral patterns!
    I'm sorry you've been feeling tired! I hope you get some much deserved zzz's!
    So sweet that your hubs takes your pictures!
    I bet you make pjs look stylish! :)

    Sending love and restful vibes!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Isn't it funny how we so badly want the weather to change, and then when it does we are ready for what we had before. Oh well, I hope you get some extra warm weather soon. Love the yellow and cardi and scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that mustard cardigan! Looks so pretty with that top :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete