Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thrifted.






Denim Jacket: Gap
Top: Forever21 (thrifted)
Leggings: maurices
Leg warmers: AE
Boots: Unity by Carlos Santana
Jewelry: Lia Sophia

I found this adorable top at one of the best consignment shops I have ever visited. It had to be brand new or perhaps the owner wore it once and decided it wasn't what they needed. Regardless, I paid a whopping $12 bucks and I know I will wear it at least six times which takes the cost per wear to $2 bucks. WOW!! I think I found a new hobby...

This outfit reminds me of this one. But, I still like it plenty.

4 comments:

  1. Consignment shops are the best. I want to hit the local good will soon. I'm itching to thrift some cute finds.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...I've been pining after a jean jacket, and this makes me want one even more :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifting is the best! You will be amazed at what you can find... Can't wait to see more outfits.

    ReplyDelete