Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow day = A no outfit day.



Long time ... no blog. It's been a crazy, super crazy, week. I started p90x this week and there is literally a five minute window from the time I get home and the time I can keep myself motivated to push play. If I stop for even a second to take pictures, get a glass of orange juice, a handful of peanuts, or even use the bathroom, all motivation will disappear and there is no exercising. I intend to stay on track this time around so I apologize for my lack of posts.

So, let me tell you about my day. Here in New Hampshire we got a nice, wet, eight inches of snow. I was lucky enough to still get out of the house and see a few good friends (not in a blog-worthy outfit). Then I worked out. Then I helped Mr. Handsome shovel the driveway. I am so fatigued and sore and I most definitely needed a ... BUBBBLE BATH!! That was amazing. But not quite as amazing as the yummy low-fat turkey chili I made my husband for dinner. It was so good. Thank you Pinterest. You never cease to amaze me.

Lastly, the pictures above are from some time this week. I wish my phone's camera worked well but it does not. So, I hope you get the jist. I got this scarf at a consignment shop for $6 and I LOVE it. I am obsessed with this idea of buying previously owned merchandise. Talk about cost per wear??!! Amazing.

Happy weekend friends!!

5 comments: