Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The power of a blazer and the perfect jeans.






Blazer, shirt, tank, belt and jewelry: maurices
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Famous Footwear

That was today. I have the blessed wardrobe but for some reason today, I could not make it work. So as I was hunting, I decided that the blazer living in my closet as well as my perfect jean,could create an outfit.

So, here is a fabulous blazer, a fantastic pair of jeans, a super cute shirt, and overall it just worked. Thanks for following!

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh i love my citizens jeans! best jeans hands down (well, besides my new maurices jeans - hahaha!). you are super stylin' girlfriend! i love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I just found your blog! You are too freakin' cute! I wondered why I never saw you on FB anymore...but I LOVE your space! Very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete