Friday, December 23, 2011

Red alert! Red alert!




Blazer: maurices.com
Shirt: maurices (old)
Necklace: maurices.com
Pants: shop.pacsun.com
Shoes: Famous Footwear

Hi friends. I found them! And while these red skinnies are not the exact fabric I was looking for, they will have to do and they were 'oh, so comfortable'. I'll be honest, I received quite a few looks while wearing them. One person I do believe thought I was ever so strange and perhaps even part of the local circus ;) But, I love them and I do believe I paired them perfectly with a few more traditional pieces making this outfit adorably classic instead of supa-dupa trendy.

In other news, I have decided I am going to start editing my pictures. I use Flickr for uploading but I found Picasa last night. Thanks again, Google. When will you take over the world? Oh wait, you already have! So, as time allows it, you will see less walls, carpet, couches and perhaps just more outfit details. Oh,and links to where you can get the digs too. All in the new year!

Christmas is so close ... What is left on your agenda? I will be helping all those last minute shoppers find the perfect digs for their family and friends. The holiday season is almost complete.

<3 V

2 comments:

  1. Very festive! I like the look; perfect for this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go shopping with you! :)
    another fantastic and festive outfit!! red is my favorite...the pants look great!
    <3
    xoxoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete