Friday, October 12, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

If you're married you'll be able to chime in on what makes great marriage. Support, dedication, understanding, real respect, forgiveness, kindness, regret, and love. Did I realize this when I said, I DO? Absolutely not. Have I learned this with time? Yes. There have been moments I have thought to myself, I am done! There have been moments he has thought the same. But you know what, we said it was "forever" and if you know anything about me, I am no dang quitter. So I will stick this out until the end and each day may be tough. Each day may be fun. Each day I will love the man that holds me so close I can hardly breathe because I said I would to my God, to my family, and to my friends and because I love him more than I can express right now... I am blessed. Really, really blessed.

Phew... on to the outfit. We spend the last day on the bike. Tomorrow Sophia returns to her storage facility until Spring appears. Let me say, it was cold. So I piled on a warm sweater, a sweatshirt, and my leather jacket for the trip. But, for appearance purposes, let's say I wore this :)





Sweater: Gap
Tank: maurices
Jeans: Silver Co. 
Boots: Steve Madden:
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Express
Necklace: Charming Charlie

XOXO, <3 V






2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. Isn't being in love wonderful?

    Really like this outfit. Very unique and fun.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete