Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love my weekends!

Hi there! Happy weekend! This one has been an interesting one for me. Perhaps there will be more on that at a later date. 

I have the weekend off! Yay. My husband I enjoyed sleeping in then regretfully had to complete multiple chores. It felt great to get them done but I will admit that I wished I had a cleaning person at multiple times throughout the day. We ended up going out for dinner and enjoying our time together very, very much and now 5 hours later I am enjoying a soft pretzel with mustard. Mmmm. 

So, here's what my outfit looked like. Enjoy ... Oh, and enjoy your weekend!




Shirt: Forever 21 (current)
Pants: Express (current)
Belt: Express (current)
Boots: Aldo (current)
Bracelets: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors

Toodles. XOXO



7 comments:

  1. Super cute...love the shirt! I almost bought one like it last night! You always have the greatest boots!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Xoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots! I came across your site on BSN and thought it was really nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I would never think to put those things together but I love it! I just started my beauty blog. Check it out!
    thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit :) Very much my style

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorbs outfit! :)
    -Jenna <3
    If you follow me, leave a comment and I will follow back! The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete