Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Wants.

Hi there. The crazy-ness that is my life of retail (and we're just gearing up for holidays) hasn't allowed any adorable outfits for me to post. I have so many wants this retail season. Fall always does that to me and if you know me, you know I have a really hard time saying no (to anything and everyone except my husband). So to follow I'll share a few things I really want to incorporate into my fall casual life. Feel free to share a few of yours in the comments!

1. Black riding boots - I have three pairs of black boots. I am looking for a simple riding boot that I can pair with everything. These caught my eye. 
Aldo - Taite


2. Boyfriend Jeans - True boyfriend fit with a little sex appeal too. I picture these with my Toms, my flats, and occasionally they might get tucked into one of my many pairs of boots.

Gap- Sexy Boyfriend.

3. A new handbag - This will never enter my life.
I guess it could. I could possibly convince my husband I'm the most amazing wife on the planet and I deserve this. But how realistic would that be. I mean seriously... A little about this bag. It's stunning. Beautiful. I want it so much. What can I do to make this happen?


And this concludes my wants for the moment. Thoughts? Wants? Needs? I'd love to know I'm not the only one.

<3, Virginia


1 comment: