Thursday, October 11, 2012

Comfy day

Well hello weekend ... almost. I am super excited to share a few long days with my husband as we celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary this Saturday, October 13th. I am blessed to have a husband who accepts me for the weirdo I am and who loves me unconditionally. I will keep you posted about the events of our weekend.

Today was chore day. After chores I ran a few errands. If you follow me on Facebook you've heard about my recent hatred for jeans. I've also found myself gearing up for my off days in very comfortable clothing. For two reasons I guess; It's comfy and I am now amongst the most adorable PINK merchandise at Victoria's Secret. 

I think the initial thought with this outfit would be to put on jeans. But these black leggings worked perfectly. This shirt is actually orange and brown, not gray as it appears. It was comfy and I can't wait to wear it again.



Raglan Shirt: Victoria's Secret PINK
Tank: maurices
Leggings: maurices
Boots: Steve Madden
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace & Earrings: Lia Sophia

Thanks for checking in! XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you and your husband. Love comfy wear. I live in them everyday.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I hope you and your husband have a beautiful time celebrating!! You look adorable...love the comfy look...my comfy look right now is NOT so stylish. Lol
    Have a great weekend! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete