Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Work Wear


I used to have this fabulous job that allowed me to wear the best and most amazing fashions each and every day. Now I have this amazing job that has my fashion a bit limited ... All Black. I must admit when I first started at Victoria's Secret I had three black shirts, one skirt, and two pairs of pants. I don't wear black. I've learned this about black apparel and I am going to apologize upright for saying this because it may offend you. I "feel" like woman that wear black do so to hide themselves. Yes, yes, we've all heard the comment, "It makes me look skinnier!" No my friend. It makes you invisible. Woman with confidence aren't afraid to wear color, rock the current fashions (correctly) and make a statement. So get out of your black, put on a bold purple or green, they're super trendy. And ROCK IT! Meanwhile here I am wearing the boring drab color we call black.




Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: maurices
Shoes: Aldo
Jewelry: Michael Kors
Earrings: Lia Sophia

Thanks for reading!! XOXO




2 comments: